Monday, June 15, 2015

Picture Me Baby! Three Months Old

At three months old...
-The baby acne is finally all cleared up.
-I still fuss a lot. Getting the tongue tie fixed helped. A bit.
-I nurse pretty well now, but I'm ravenous and mama doesn't always produce enough.
-I still have cradle cap though mama and daddy have gotten a lot of it out during bath times.
-My family should probably put me on the floor more so I can practice rolling, but I'm so fussy and there is always someone willing to hold me.
-I have my daddy's body temperature. Always warm!
-I sleep really well at night. I even slept 7 hours straight within this past month and lots of 5 and 6 hour stretches!
-I do not nap well during the day. 20 minute naps. That's part of the reason I'm so fussy.
-I am starting to laugh a bit.
-I am very particular. I like things a certain way and only that way!

This months photo shoot theme:

Our family loves the TV Show, Once Upon A Time. So, dad made some props and we were Storybrooke bound!










No comments: